Google displays websites it feels are relevant and authoritative. They do this by measuring relevance by analysing page content through there page crawlers, the words we read, and they measure authority (mostly) based on the number and quality content on other pages
The techs at Google promote pages they think are authoritative pages to the top of its rankings. It’s down to you to create these authoritative pages. In simple terms this involves simply writing high quality unique content and building links involving your keywords within the content of each page.
SEO involves you creating and writing pages that use specific keywords, these words are specific to what people would be typing in there searches, and securing links from a variety of other pages to show how important and more authoritative your page is compared to other competitors pages. Links are like votes and lots of votes help get you elected to the top positions on page 1…..
Below is just a quick but effective guide to getting better search results,
- Write unique content that only targets exact words and phrases that are used by the people who search for your product
- Build high quality , focused well written, powerful backlinks to your pages this helps to show they are important
- Work continually always remember , your competitors behind you want your spot so continually add to your site , continually build links , continually evolve and expand your site and add new fresh content
So remember that Search Engine Optimization is the very simple activity of optimizing a website ensuring it can be found in search engines, its optimizing your site correctly for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering, so that when Googlebot comes and crawls your site it all matches up and is well set out.
SEO for those who don’t understand it can be a minefield, it can also be a Goldmine for those who do.
Choosing An SEO Agency
So what exactly is SEO? Seo stands for Search Engine Optimization, which basically means that you set out your web site out correctly in the best manner adhering to Google’s Web Master Guidelines. Ensuring that When Googlebot comes and crawls your site and pages it finds everything correctly set out and well structured. That’s why it’s important to select the right Seo agency such a https://seohut.co.za/ who know what they are doing when it comes to SEO.
How can an Seo Company help you? They can help you by assisting you optimize your site correctly and choose the best key words to target relating to your market. They should also advise you on the correct strategy to go with to ensure the quickest return of income for your business. Remember when choosing any Digital Marketing Agency that it’s important that they are ranking for their own keywords, and that their clients are also ranking for their chosen keywords, as it’s often said the proof is in the pudding.
You will quickly be able to differentiate between the Seo experts and Seo novices out there, simply by the expert advice and professional consultation given. Put them to the test ask the important questions below like,
- Will I get reports?
- Will I see what I am spending my money on?
- Will I have a campaign manager, who will be dedicated to my sites performance?
- Will I be contacted regularly and will I be able to contact you?
- Can you prove your work is successful, can I see examples of this?
- Can I contact your clients for references of performance of work and results?
Asking the above questions to one of the larger successful SEO agencies should bring you piece of mind and ensure and instill the confidence that you need to make you partner with the correct Digital Marketing Agency.